Mr. Gable has represented people in all walks of life including: alleged organized crime members, alleged gang members, physicians, nurses, pharmacists, lawyers, former prosecutors, state and federal law enforcement officers, prison guards, military personnel, bus drivers, truck drivers, teachers, students, entertainers, and executives.
THE GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY LAW SCHOOL, Washington, D.C.
• J.D. May 2000, Highest Honors, Order of the Coif
• Member, The George Washington Law Review
• John Ordonaux Award for highest cumulative G.P.A. in the first year
• Member, George Washington University Club Ice Hockey Team
• Intern, Washington D.C. Public Defender's Office
MIAMI UNIVERSITY, Oxford, OH
• B.A. Political Science, May 1997
• B.A. Psychology, May 1997
UNIVERSITY OF ROTTERDAM, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
• International Masters in Law and Economics, October, 2004
• Thesis: An Economic Analysis of Tort Liability for Fourth
Amendment Violations of the U.S. Constitution
• New York
• Northern District of Illinois
• Trial Bar, Northern District of Illinois
• 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
• Southern District of New York
• Eastern District of New York
LAW OFFICES OF SAMUEL GREGORY, New York, NY
Represented clients charged with serious state and federal felonies and misdemeanors. Successfully handled matters in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, and Staten Island. Involved in federal and state trials, including murder, federal drug conspiracy, drug importation, RICO, felon in possession, stalking, gun possession, armed robbery, and DWI. Responsible for firm's motion and federal sentencing practice.
GENSON & GILLESPIE, Chicago, IL
Represented individuals charged with major federal and state crimes, including murder, corruption, federal RICO, and sexual assault.
JENNER & BLOCK, LLC, Chicago, IL
Represented individuals, national, and multinational clients in federal and state courts